BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Health

My name is Jana, I'm 26 years old and I'm about 25 pounds overweight. I've just finished my first year at college and I've been married for five years, happily. When I first met my husband I was slightly underweight and people told me I looked unhealthy. Although I ate regularly (anorexia and bulimia would never fly with me), I wasn't exercising or eating correctly. I'm no pro on eating disorders, but I would say that I have one. I think it is one that many of us have and it is degrading to the spirit. It's a daily binge-fest where scarfing down everything in front of me is all that matters until it's gone, and then I get some more. I know that I'm not as bad as some (I've watched a season or two of The Biggest Loser on NBC) but I know that I could be a lot better about the things that I eat and the way that I eat them. Today is the day that I change. I will be exercising regularly and trying to eat less of the unhealthy and more of the healthy. I've heard that blogging about experiences will help a person reach their goals and that is what I'm doing in the health area of my blog.

0 comments: