BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nothing

Wisdom: I've learned a lot in the last while, like that I pretty much know nothing. I like to make observations, and believe that what I think is what everyone should think. But life isn't that way. There are a lot of opinions out there, some would like to say that none of them are wrong, but of course some are wrong, some more than others, and some are more correct than others. But they are there, and changing someone's opinion about something may be one of the hardest things a person can try to do. I think the best approach, if you dare, is to present evidence. Cold, hard facts, if you will. That's how I always get bested. I usually don't try, but that doesn't make me stronger.
Beauty: I got a Chi for Christmas. It is great, it works perfectly and it is very cute. But best of all, we got it for a swinging deal. Nothing wrong with being beautiful and wise... ha ha. Also, if you have a skin condition, ie eczema etc. try Neem products, but don't get it as a straight extract (because it stinks!!!), get it as a cream or a salve (because it doesn't stink at all).
Health: There is some kind of myth out there that Kale tastes horrible. I don't know who started the rumors or what they were really eating, but I'm pretty sure that Kale is my favorite leafy green. It's loaded with antioxidants. It tastes so much better than spinach, and it's incredible on hamburgers. Try cooking it like you would spinach and then add a little balsamic vinegar to it, delish. personally, I like it raw, in a salad or on a sandwich.

0 comments: